[OPEN] Claustrophobia.

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra

MERMAID
AND WE DANCED LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN, ROMANCED
WE WERE LIARS IN LOVE AND WE DANCED

Having continued with my own meal I do not notice my companion's reaction to the food. This is probably a good thing for I am not certain I could have kept myself from laughing and that would have been quite rude. Anyway I failed to notice, so when she asks for water I take it as a perfectly natural request.

“Yes of course, there is a stream that cuts through this cave over… um...”

I lift my head and turn a bit to find my bearings.

“Ah, there… this way...”

With a nod in the proper direction I set off away from the entrance walking first towards the center of the cavernous expanse then off to the right where a bend in said stream brings it nearer.

“Here we are. There are water sources in other caverns that are safe but this stream seems to be the purest.”

An arrangement that makes perfect sense, to me at least, given that this cave also houses the only food sources. To assure her that I am not trying to trick her into drinking something poisonous I step forward and dip my own muzzle into the stream. Only after I have very obviously taken a long drink myself do I step back so that she may take her fill. Meanwhile I glance around us searching for anyone who might be her brother. I do not ask if she has spotted him yet for I trust that she would have said as much. No promising figures jump out at me so I shift my attention back to Nasreen.

“Where did you live before you were forced into the caves Nasreen? I would love to hear of it. I was brought to these caves directly upon my own arrival in Helovia and I fear I will be quite lost when it is finally safe to leave them again.”

I insist on believing that such safety will indeed return at some point in the future though I make no bets as to when. I do not think I could stand being inside my own head if that possibility were removed completely. These living arrangements could make even the most sane of individuals go crazy if they were required to spend the rest of their lives in them.

While awaiting the young mare's response I take a few steps away to inspect the vines dangling near by. As I had thought, there are little twinkling blossoms nestled among the leaves. Intrigued I pluck one, two, three and tuck them each in turn into my woven seaweed pouch intending to study them later.

SWEPT AWAY FOR A MOMENT BY CHANCE
HTML BY SARAHROO | IMAGE FROM WEHEARTIT

OOC: If at any point you don’t want Nasreen to follow in a situation where I’ve assumed she has just write your post that way and I will adjust accordingly. :)

Nasreen

note to self: Mermaid's pouch now contains three "star flowers" from the glowing room...
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-06-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 02-08-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-10-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-07-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-11-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-19-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 06-11-2014, 04:34 AM