the Rift

[OPEN] !! Iodine [Asylum]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
You're injured! You need to get help! Liebling had been crying in my head for the past few hours about how I shouldn't be trying to continue to travel through these shadow lands. It was true, these completely destroyed lands had been ruined even more than just the marsh since the last time that I had been traveling through them. Concern was etched over my face as I picked up my speed. My muscles were burning but my bones seemed injured. I was severely underweight. Food had been scarce out in these barren lands and I'd had no choice but to continue to push forward.

I wasn't sure which direction I was moving anymore but the constant rumble of Move! Keep moving! from Schwere was enough to keep my glass hooves to continue to move as I fought the urgent desire to curl up and accept the fate of death. Your herd! You may not be able to find a cure, but you must be there for them. You must try and keep them moving - fighting towards a cause. Innerste's voice was a comfort, and one that forced me to find the actual strength to continue to keep my limbs moving against the burning pain of my muscles.

Perhaps I ended up in the heart. Perhaps I was all the way at the Throat, or the Edge. I didn't know. Honestly, everything looked just about the same and covered in a sheets of snow. It was only when I ended up tumbling down into a slightly sharper hole. Rocks jabbing into my sides and my limbs as I crumpled up at the bottom of the cave, back pressed up against the wall that had lava pulsing through it. My thick coat combining with my mane and tail and shrouding me in black. Tense body filled with voices screaming at me. Get up. Move! Find people! And they wouldn't stop. It was as if all of them were yelling at me. All of them. Even Unheil was telling me to move.

It seemed all of the voices that were living on inside of me didn't enjoy the idea of possibly not living to see another sunrise...
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Iodine [Asylum] - by Seele - 02-06-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: !! Iodine [Asylum] - by Circuta - 02-10-2014, 05:50 AM
RE: !! Iodine [Asylum] - by Somnus - 02-11-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: !! Iodine [Asylum] - by Lena - 02-11-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: !! Iodine [Asylum] - by Amara - 02-12-2014, 06:56 PM