the Rift

[OPEN] The Stranger (WindWalker)

Éostre Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There was a soft sigh from the mare when she inched herself into the cave. The sight of it was beautiful to her. Stalagmites were new to her, since she herself had never been in a cave, and the formations they made was beautiful. It was dark in there, yet there was warmth emitting from somewhere Éostre had not bothered to change her gaze towards.
So this was the place in which WindWalker spoke of being safe, it certainly felt so. The smell of horses in the place made her sense be overwhelmed with the individual scents escaping from the walls and pores of the place. There were spots of winter fur littering small spots that looked as if they were used for bedding down.
Éostre knew not of where WindWalker was at the moment, for her eyes were digesting the various new sights, her brain spitting out random facts that she herself had collected over her eight years. Her eyes bounced and flew from one spot to another, gazing at various points of the cave in rapid succession. “It’s beautiful here” her words were quiet, yet for of awe and amazement at the place. Éostre shivered slightly from the warmth that pooled around her body in this cave. Surely, a cave would bring upon the thoughts of coldness, and loneliness? That wasn’t exactly true in this spot though.
Perhaps this is the reason the mare liked this place. It was different of course, and it was so wonderful, something that seemed to from a fairy tale her mother told her when she was merely a winter old.
“WindWalker?” She sparked herself from her brain and looked around for the stallion, wondering where he was. “This is the place… right?” The question in her voice rang through in an echo through the large area. “I mean, I wasn’t expecting something like this, its sort of like a… secret hide out.” The mare chuckled under her breath. “Like villainous hide out, but better!” The squeal of excitement reigned through the air at the thought.

OCC; Sorry that I assumed he was there >.<

Messages In This Thread
The Stranger (WindWalker) - by Éostre - 02-08-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: The Stranger (WindWalker) - by Windwalker - 02-08-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: The Stranger (WindWalker) - by Éostre - 02-12-2014, 09:37 PM