[OPEN] If Only We Knew

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

You watch the colt as his attention sweeps across the glittery landscape, the gems reflecting in his shocking blue eyes like the moon in a lake. Sweat rolls continuously down your dark neck, the thick coils of your partially matted, wild mane sticking to the streams of condensation. "I-is this still Helovia?" the young Orka stammers, but you are not sure if it is because lack of breath, or perhaps just nerves. For you, it is both that cause your sides to heave uncontrolably. "This is what.. Remains of Helovia." the words are choppy and uncomfortable, thanks to how uncomfortable you are with the situation that is going on above ground.

You take a few sore steps forward, your right shoulder dropping uncomfortably with the second step. Only a few feet were covered before you paused again, a deep breath sucking in through wide nostrils while red tipped ears laid back on your neck. The amount of ground covered in such a short time, along with a lack of hydration since your stay down here, has made you miserably uncomfortable and sore. You glance toward your young company again, the glossy, tired gaze set deep into your ruby pools is cut off by a sleepy blink, followed by a wide yawn.

"POLARIS!" Orka's voice screams through your head, making us shutter and crawl away from the inescapable. Your eyes snap open and you jolt in suprise as if he were screaming right in your face, and your tail arches, the knots and wound tight dredlocks curling around your back left ankle. "Who is Polaris?" Your tone is somewhat demanding, but it is soft and curious at the same time. Silently you eyeball the yearling, ears turning forward one by one.

Tagged: @[Orka]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
If Only We Knew - by Voodoo - 02-10-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: If Only We Knew - by Orka - 02-13-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: If Only We Knew - by Voodoo - 02-13-2014, 06:12 PM