the Rift

[OPEN] it is time

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"Leave him alone." I raised a 'brow at the colt, not telling him off. He was a colt, after all, and I was the mother of one. But I seriously considered it when the foal lowered his twisted horns to point at my chest, making me growl as a warning. "Don't--" Unfortunately I didn't have time to say more as the white dragon - whom I had compared to Fajira - jumped towards me and tried to claw my face. 'ARE YOU SERIOUS?' I thought and I heard my Desired growl loudly next to me. I felt a single claw rip open one of the dried half-healed wounds upon my nose bridge and I gasped, though instead of following it with a cry of agony, I smiled. Widely. "Oh, thank you. Just what I needed." The smile upon my lips became even wider, showing the top row of my yellowing teeth. They had a rusty color, but that was of no surprise considering what I had been through. Dezba growled even louder, staring at the two horned males. 'Silence, Desired. I do not want you to get hurt. And these do not deserve that. Yet,' I thought and to my surprise, she actually stopped growling and sat down next to me. Her glaring eyes didn't leave them though.

The lack of reply that Mauja gave me made me frown and I glared at him with the same intensity as before. "Don't you have anyth--" I started, but stopped as Cir came up by my side. One thing I had not expected was to see her walk up next to me, cooing over our spotted kin and I basically just stared at her, confused and hurt. She talked to Mauja and his bird as if they were friends, but why? Why was she nice to him? This all confused and irritated me so damn much, but worst of all was when she turned her head to me. "Leto! Calm your mind, sister. You must be confused. This man does not deserve thy's rage, he has saved me from the grasping jaws of the mutated beasts outside this sanctum." EXCUSE me? "Do you not see he is ill? And how dare you start that of a quarrel within this holy place! The divines have blessed us with purities, would you scoff on their graves?" I flicked my ears back, pressing them tightly against the feathers upon my poll. No. Was my friend really turning against me? For HIM?! My lips parted and they formed words that were raspy and low. "I don't care. I JUST DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ANYMORE. I would rather be dead than alive, to be honest, but I have a family who needs me... Unfortunate, isn't it? Circuta, this excuse for a stallion does deserve my rage. He's the reason for it." Tears started to wet my eyes, but I did not allow them to roll down my cheeks this time.

"You should've thought of that before you did as I said."

Oh great, his turn. I turned my head toward the white stallion, my ears still tightly against my poll. The golden feathers rustled slightly, both comforting and saddening me at the same time. "You could've acted instead of fled like a child, waiting for him, instead of taking him. Your accusations say more of your own shortcomings than they say of me." Without a word, I took a step toward the Fallen King, my eyes closed. When I was only two hornlengths away, I stopped and opened my eyes wide. I stared at Mauja, my eyes were wild and a smile creeped on my lips. "I wish so badly that I had cut your wonderfully white throat back then. I. Wish. But I didn't. I did not attack you, because deep deep deep down I still believed in you as my King. Surely, I should've known better. You're nothing but a parasite." I hissed, feeling the need to just attack him now. But that would be weak. Attacking a horse lying down would be like drowning a newborn kitten.
"Mauja, I really... I really wish, that I hadn't searched for you after the Battle. I wish that our paths hadn't been crossed again. Because, I might just've been fine, if I had continued my life without you. I fled like a child, because... I was still a child, in my mind. I never had a childhood. I was never allowed to be a child." I stopped. "Okay, this ain't gonna be no sobstory. We don't have time for that. I'm a different mare now. I'm all grown up, with a family. If you exclude the father, of course." I glared at him, smiling. "Oh, I am different now. I'm grown up. Aaaaall adult now."
I lowered my head to meet the stallion on eye level, glaring with eyes full of hate at him. The rage was filling my body to the limit, a wonderful feeling that I had gotten to know. If I had a bad temper before, you don't even want to know now. "I want to rip out your throat now, taste the flesh of my Fallen King so badly. I simply wish to see you dead, Mauja. To see your dead body at my feet, to taste your wonderous royal blood on my tongue." I whispered the words with a smile, as if I was telling my child that he was allowed to go out and play as long as he came home for dinner. "And I will someday. Mark my words, King." I hissed the title he had used long ago, before I straightened up and backed away. I backed until I was beside Dezba again, who just stared at me. 'You're gonna regret that,' she said and I just smiled at her. 'I know, but it felt good.'

Turning my head slightly, I glanced at Circuta in anger. "Why did you go against me? I thought we were friends, Amika. Friends don't do that to their friends."

"Talking."

ooc: Deli is scaring me. @[Circuta] @[Abraham] @[Mauja]
word count: 1006

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
it is time - by Mauja - 02-09-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: it is time - by Abraham - 02-09-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: it is time - by Mauja - 02-11-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: it is time - by Delinne - 02-13-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: it is time - by Abraham - 02-22-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: it is time - by Mauja - 02-22-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: it is time - by Delinne - 02-23-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: it is time - by Circuta - 02-24-2014, 05:47 AM