the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Girl's Mortality

Hellä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Hellä
warm your hands on hellfire and brimstone
</style>

Hellä was feeling outstanding, her gestures for this stallions craved inside her, but she would not show him. He might think of her as an idiot if she did. So she decided it was best to keep her feelings to herself, seeing as the male didn’t seem too impressed. Her heart beat faster than it had before, but now it beat with compassion and pride. He was mighty and handsome, yes, but there was something else the poor mare saw in him, something that she didn’t see in most of the males around in Helovia. Hellä thought that he may be the knight in shining armor that would bow down and kiss her hooves.

What the hell is wrong with me?! Oh wait, now I know! IT’S BECAUSE HE IS DAMN SEXY! Wait, what did I just say? That was awkward, but very true. Just think; him plus me… HOT DAMN MUSHROOMS! We’d make a sexy couple. Did I already mention that this is one sexy pony? I can feel the heat rolling off his hotness. Wow, I’m out of my mind! Or I’m I? Because I mean, he’s standing right here in front of me doing nothing but glaring! Maybe he doesn’t like sex, but what man wouldn’t like sex with a hot mushroom lady like me?! Fuck, I just called myself a mushroom lady… Oh wells, makes myself seem a little more attractive, I think.

The dark queen chuckled at the Snowbeast as he growled at her simple questions. He was into no games, it was very obvious to her, but when it comes to a stud, the mares just want to joke around. And Hellä was one of those mares at heart. She accused males of being rude, heartless creatures. All studs just craved for reproduction, they didn’t give a damn about the mare. She, thoughtfully, put it to the test about her own little tricks to get back at them.

Hellä walked forward and then turned around, snickering at the beast as she did so. “Well, you surely are no man if you don’t like the ladies.” She paused for a moment and then smiled, perked her harks forward, and searched for a possible gleam in his ice blue eyes. “And I’m terribly sorry, it’s been awhile since I’ve met a, well, handsome man like you. I guess my tricks are a bit low lately.” She confessed and then bobbed her dome lightly, trying not to act like a fool.

I, hopefully, did not just scare him off, seeing as I just called him handsome. Why?! Why do I have to be a stupid little mare?! I’m not made to flirt with men! I’m supposed to battle! Stupid girly hormones, why you got to be so girly?! Damn, I’d be happy to chop his dick off and make it my own. Ew, that just sounded really gross. Okay, I’m just going to stop thinking right now, because, well, I think I just sort of puked up that mushrooms I ate earlier… Gross dude (I don’t even know what that is, it just came to me), gross.

She shook her dome free of the, off-subject thoughts and continued to look at the stud. But this time, she looked a little closer, trying to adjust her eye-sight to the blue-hue terrain. His body was covered in scabs. Her harks stood on end, seeing that he must’ve been in a hard battle not even a few months ago. Whether it be with an infected wraith running around outside the caverns or just a fight between another competitive victim, she couldn’t tell.

Image Credits

@[Mauja] Just tagged you since it's been awhile since I've posted. c:
I'm also trying out a new technique with my writing so that's why it looks different from my other posts. c:

Messages In This Thread
A Girl's Mortality - by Hellä - 02-09-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: A Girl's Mortality - by Mauja - 02-11-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: A Girl's Mortality - by Hellä - 02-12-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: A Girl's Mortality - by Mauja - 02-14-2014, 07:01 AM
RE: A Girl's Mortality - by Hellä - 03-03-2014, 10:42 AM