the Rift

New grounds [Anyone]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Well well well.. At least she had the decency to greet him, something he found himself unable to replicate, simply because he did not know by which name she went. His eyes narrowed a fraction as they focused on her, and he gave her a curt nod of recognition. If she'd planned her little ambush better, and had had more back-up, perhaps things would have played out differently; as it was, he'd come out as victorious as one could, and not dragged away unconscious into that blasted desert they called home.

While seeing Xira again wasn't pleasant, seeing the unicorn mare come closer was. "Hello Mauja," she began to say as she moved closer. It pleased him - she was doing a good choice, coming his way. A soft smile, much like newly fallen snow blanketing the strong crust, crept onto his face, pulling at the corners of his mouth. Delinne she called herself, and at her name, he gave another slightly nod of his head. Xira just had to butt in though, but it was with icy amusement that he listened to her, not letting a shadow of annoyance flit across his pale countenance. The Tuuli - was that what they called themselves? Useful information indeed, and she tried to paint her own herd in the colors of the multicultural. Well, if the horned ones wanted to gallivant around with others, they were welcome to do it in the Throat or Foothills - but if they desired the company of their own kind, they were more than welcome to seek it in the Edge. "Pleasure meeting you, Delinne," was as far as he got, intending to say more, when a gray-colored mare came their way. Large wings were folded by her sides, and she, too, asked for shelter. Well - Xira was more than welcome to have her. Mauja gave a nod to the newcomer as well, though, not wishing to seem impolite. "Welcome to Helovia, miss. I'm sure you'll find your stay in the Throat pleasant. Anyway, Delinne, shall we? I'm sure my brethren are eager to welcome you." With a smile upon his face he reached out to give the mare's warm neck a nudge, before beginning to walk in the direction of home, the Edge. After a few paces he stopped to check she was following, and if she was, he would lead her towards their home.

( if Delinne follows him, he leaves with her to go to the Edge, and if not, I'll post again next round. ^^ )
night-fate-stock -- dreamofsandman -- deirdre-T -- deviantart.com // i-mi.deviantart.com
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
New grounds [Anyone] - by Delinne - 08-16-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Xira - 08-16-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Delinne - 08-16-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Mauja - 08-16-2012, 09:19 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Delinne - 08-16-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Sierra - 08-16-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Xira - 08-16-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Mauja - 08-16-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Delinne - 08-16-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Sierra - 08-16-2012, 11:18 AM