the Rift

New grounds [Anyone]

Xira Posts: 67
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 hh :: 7 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kye :: Red-Footed Falcon :: Read Adoptable

It was disgusting, really. The mare was even being selfless, giving up her life to be a soldier for a herd she'd only just become a part of. Xira found the act frustrating, but there was nothing she could do about it now. She had recruited the creature, and now she had to lead her home. "Very well, a soldier you shall be," the roan said in a formal tone that was deceptively pleasant, but had hidden undertones that betrayed her mocking intent. Kye whistled with pleasure as her master regained some of the spark and spunk in her attitude. The little falcon was soon off and flying away, anticipating her bonded's next action and wanting to hurry things along quickly. Xira herself could see in Sierra that she was itching to fly and leave the threshold. For some reason, while Xira was hoping to do the same, her desire was not to do so in this pegasus' company.

Sierra mentioned returning to the throat with the implication that Xira would accompany her, and the green roan felt a sickening lurch at the thought. No, she'd rather have carried on a conversation with Mauja than continued to pretend she cared about this odd herd dynamic. "The herdlands are due south from here," Xira began with a preparatory extension of her wings and a cold look emanating from her navy blue orbs. The chestnut mare began to walk away from Sierra and beat the ground with heavy white hooves. "You can make it just fine on your own," Xira declared suddenly and with a parting cloud of dust. Soon the mare in the threshold was left behind her and she was galloping away, beating her wings down against the air and whistling to call her companion to her side. This would be a silent and lonesome journey- just how she liked it.

[[And Xira parts. I am absolutely swamped so I won't be able to fit in another thread for these two at the Throat, but I'm sure someone would love to rp with Sierra, and I would as well next time I'm not as busy. <3]]

Messages In This Thread
New grounds [Anyone] - by Delinne - 08-16-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Xira - 08-16-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Delinne - 08-16-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Mauja - 08-16-2012, 09:19 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Delinne - 08-16-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Sierra - 08-16-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Xira - 08-16-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Mauja - 08-16-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Delinne - 08-16-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Sierra - 08-16-2012, 11:18 AM
RE: New grounds [Anyone] - by Xira - 08-19-2012, 09:55 PM