the Rift

Winter BattleBorn
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

The stranger readily climbed to meet me, I leveled out and held firm. It became quickly obvious that said individual wasn’t among those that had been stricken; even with the mask of snowfall no sign or smell of taint rotted his body. Those powerful feathers drew apart, a dark bluish black that glimmered against an alabaster background. His gaze locked into mine without withdraw, judging in their own way the weight and measure of whom was giving advice. Fina shrieked, an announcement of a successful kill in the distance. Her cry rose toward heaven, before being blown away by wind to echo in the far off hills.

Skillfully the ivory male levitated and returned my greeting with similar tone. My gaze drifted toward his golden daggers for only a moment before blinking back to the honeyed pools that took a fair resemblance to mine. He posed a question toward safety. Had my teeth not been chattering behind clamped jaws I might have offered the lad a humorless smile. “Aye,” I replied quickly, patched neck twisting toward the horizon and crown following. My phoenix came soaring out of the treeline, her streamline body a brilliant comfort in this bleak hell. Her arrival was all the cue I needed to get the heck out of dodge. Right appendage dipped down until I’d banked sharply back toward the direction of home.

South.

“I’ll lead thee to the only place for any living creature to rest its head.” He could either follow or stay and freeze. Fina passed us both, talons clinching a furry beast that was nearly half her size. Likely some snow-hare that simply wasn’t quick enough to leap back into his hole.

OOC: So sorry this took so long XD
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Winter BattleBorn - by Hawkeye - 02-10-2014, 09:03 AM
RE: Winter BattleBorn - by Midas - 02-11-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Winter BattleBorn - by Hawkeye - 02-11-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Winter BattleBorn - by Midas - 02-16-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Winter BattleBorn - by Hawkeye - 02-20-2014, 12:24 PM