the Rift

become my perfect enemy.

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Wet and lost, Fiore's eyes begged the mare to hear him over the down pour, if she didn't answer him soon he was just going to have to take the chance and barge his way into the shelter. One thing was for certain, he couldn't remain out here much longer, he needed to either hurry up and leave or find shelter. Since the former was almost impossible because he had no idea where in the world he was, the latter became his only option. That was, until a voice raised above the roaring and another stallion showed up in the relentless battering of rain and sleet, the air smelt like the crisp of winter, he had indeed wandered far this time. However, things were getting rather urgent and he turned quickly to warily eye the stallion, hoping he wasn't some lover of the mare sheltering, the last thing he needed was a misunderstood fight. However, the stranger spoke of something different, something disturbing and a pressing need for haste, it appeared that it was more than just the dreary weather that plagued this land.

On closer inspection, squinting through the rain to glance at the stallion who now stood beside him, Fiore noted he was light in colour (not quite making out the spots through the rain) and far taller than himself, one of those fancy stallions with feathered feet. However, what most captured his attention in that one brief look over was the frosted outline of a spear that emerged from his head, leaving Fiore wondering if he had died of cold and was dreaming of unicorns. A dream that was far too real for his liking. His strange discovery would have to wait though, the new presence beside him spoke fast of shadows and undead, was he delirious? For a mad man he sure was in a hurry and Fiore had no desire to remain, though instinct said not to trust a stranger, he was rather pushed for options.

Are you mad? That's what he wanted to say, on a normal day that's the kind of words that would have parted from his lips. "That's mighty strange talk, but I do not desire to freeze to death either, if you can get us out of this dire weather then I will follow you and pray you don't lead me into more trouble." He rather bluntly stated his answer to an all in all brisk situation, flowery conversations were for days when the sun bleached backs and the world was less hassled.

He saved his last withering glance for the mare, wondering if it was right to leave her there, but time was making it hard to wait any longer. "Hey mare. Are you coming or not?" He shouted, discomfort filling his voice. Why oh why did the Gods lead him here?!

(sorry for skipping! I don't want to be stuck in the Threshold is all xD <33
@[Boadicea] )
image by semper <3

Messages In This Thread
become my perfect enemy. - by Boadicea - 02-10-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: become my perfect enemy. - by Fiore - 02-14-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: become my perfect enemy. - by Mauja - 02-15-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: become my perfect enemy. - by Fiore - 02-21-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: become my perfect enemy. - by Mauja - 02-23-2014, 07:19 AM