the Rift

[OPEN] ye shall find

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

n y x

HER GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED!

Some kid. It made it even worse, if the innocent victim was but a child - nobody deserved that fate, certainly not an innocent. Whatever this illness was that was plaguing Helovia, it needed to be found and destroyed. It was the cruellest of demons, to rob someone of their own self-control and mutate their body into a twisted memento of its former self - it was wrong. "Poor thing," she murmured. She imagined the poor child's mother, lamenting for the creature her offspring had become - it was disgusting, abhorrent, and the silver mare made up her mind to do everything in her power to help those who had been taken. She knew it was no easy task to take one of them down, when they could infect at a moment's notice - she remembered feeling no pain, only unbridled hatred and a desire to drag down any who she could set her blackened eyes on.

She frowned as Mauja cut off mid-sentence, leaving an enigmatic 'I wonder' hanging in the air. He seemed distracted, absent, and she watched him with thinly-veiled curiosity. He spoke, and she conceded his words made sense - she would not distinguish between friend or foe when it came to removing the curse from them. They had one common enemy, now; racial and herd differences must be set aside in the pursuit of healing, in the quest for the returning of the light. "I'll help anybody, Mauja, it doesn't matter who they are." She looked back to her egg, idly wondering what would happen to it if, in her quest to help un-wraith others, she was re-infected herself. Would it perish, or would somebody else arise to help it survive?

He asked of the pool and she shook her head, feeling stupid. She had been rather too preoccupied with being unconscious to notice where she was. "There was a flickering light, and these...images, engraved on the walls." It was about all she could remember from the fuzzy haze of memories as she awoke, sane and decidedly not-rotting. "I could probably take you there," she said, sounding rather uncertain - she might get lost and wander the caves for eternity, but they were the risks one took. "You have to knock the wraith out, or overpower it. That's really not easy, as I can testify." Her inability to feel pain or empathy whilst zombified had made her nigh on invincible - it had been pure luck that she had fallen and hit her head.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
ye shall find - by Nyx - 02-10-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: ye shall find - by Mauja - 02-11-2014, 08:28 AM
RE: ye shall find - by Nyx - 02-13-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: ye shall find - by Mauja - 02-15-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: ye shall find - by Nyx - 02-15-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: ye shall find - by Mauja - 02-16-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: ye shall find - by Nyx - 02-18-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: ye shall find - by Mauja - 02-23-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: ye shall find - by Nyx - 02-25-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: ye shall find - by Mauja - 02-28-2014, 08:53 AM