the Rift

[PRIVATE] in a land of gods & monsters, Cheveyo

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

The feeling of the cold creeping back into her cheekbone was a sad feeling. Cheveyo was finally beginning to enjoy being around the stallion and growing comfortable with the touches shared between them, and then he had to go and ruin it by moving just enough that they were no longer touching. She could still feel how very close he was to her, the invasion of personal space that normally sent her high-tailing out of there was comforting and warm, a feeling she craved.
But she wasn't going to be the first one to make a move again, the last two touches had been brought on by her own actions, it was time to see if the handsome bay stallion actually wanted to touch her or if he just wasn't going to be rude and step away from her. The wondering caused a feeling of worry to gnaw at her belly as her orchid pools searched Note's face and down to the thickly muscled chest and shoulders that carried his tawny feathered wings that pulled his appearance together quite nicely. It was then that the stallion spoke up asking the question that at the time seemed to childish, nearly something she expected a yearling to ask his first crush and not two fully grown, mature creatures to be asking. Her response was in full honesty, as Cheveyo truly did hope that they were friends. The painted warrior truly cherished the stallion who stood before her, even though they didn't know much about each other, other than their names. Note and Cheveyo. Cheveyo and Note. Either way she recited it in her mind it sounded quite nice together.
As she was rolling their names together over and over again in her grey matter the stallion's smoky kissers parted ever so slightly as he went to speak once more. "I believe we should be friends," as he spoke his kissers twisted up in a grin that meant he was onto something and likely about to cause trouble, a grin that everyone of the male species seemed to have perfected. But coming from this one, it caused Cheveyo's heart to squeeze a little tighter than usual and the rush of heat to rise to her cheekbones once more. Luckily he spoke again before she could do something to make a fool out of herself in front of him once again. "Friendship is achieved when a pair of beings know each other fairly well and enjoy to be in the their company, right? We've got the 'enjoyable company' part down, but we don't know each other that very well," his lyrics went on much longer, much, much longer than the painted mare had expected and as they reached her forward pricked harks she could nearly feel her heart drop into her stomach. He was going to start asking her questions next.
She could tell.
This wasn't going to be a fun day, and all Cheveyo could do was pray that her emotions wouldn't get the better of her in this case. "I agree, it would be nice to know more than your calling." A smile twisted the corners of her kissers as she braced herself for the question that was coming next. Maybe if she was lucky he would just ask her how old she was or what kind of a companion she hoped to be bonded too. Those questions would be easy to answer. Painless even. The suspense built to an all time high as the stallion took a deep breath before allowing his vocal chords to spit out words once more. "What do your marks mean? How did they get there?"
Her heart sank as it tightened just enough that tears prickled the back of her orchid eyeballs. Blinking once the mare's harks swiveled backwards as her weight shifted to her rear ivory dipped limbs, she wasn't mad at Note for asking the question as it was one that everyone asked at some point. It just hurt, they were a constant reminder as to what she had lost. Swallowing hard Cheveyo looked at the stallion but not quite at him as she prepared herself to tell the story that caused her so much heartache and still occasionally visited her nightmares. "They all mean different things. The ones around my eyes and nose are to enhance the senses while the ones on my hooves are for speed and agility," As she spoke she stretched out her left forelimb to show off the crooked red arrow painted so beautifully on her thigh. "And this one? It is to give me strength and cause plenty of trouble for my enemies. The marking on my left hip is also to bring harm to my enemies."
Shifting her weight ever so slightly once again, pulling her leg back to it's normal position beneath her the painted lady warrior turned her skull over her right shoulder where the last two markings were painted. These two were the most painful to look at, but the ones that normally drew everyone's attention as they were the largest aside from the bold circles on her face. Sliding her tongue across her lips before biting the inside of her cheek to fight back the emotions that would surely be exposed in her words the mare looked back at her companion. "The upside down handprint is for the first battle that I entered, it was a glorious day...so much happiness when we returned home victorious, there were still many casualties on both sides though." Clicking her tongue against the roof her mouth the mare sucked in a deep breath before forcing her story onward. "And the final marking weighs the heaviest. It is for the death of my rider, Kwahu." At the mention of his name the mare's voice caught and just ended as if cut by a pair of scissors, tears began to well at the brim of her ivory lashed pools as her grey matter flashed images of that fateful day through her mind like a motion picture.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Note]
Words;; One Thousand and Twelve.
OOC;; Wheee~

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
in a land of gods & monsters, Cheveyo - by Note - 02-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: in a land of gods & monsters, Cheveyo - by Cheveyo - 02-27-2014, 06:26 PM