the Rift

i have no one but you.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

Aaron and Alanna had been on the way back to the caves when a familiar scent hit his nares. Kahlua. The last time he has seen her, she was a wraith. She had attacked him. Yet inside he knew that was not the real Kahlua. She was his friend. He had to know if she had been healed. Alanna darted ahead of the draft paint, glad to be out of the caves. That joy was short lived as the small group came into sight. A painted mare much like him with a brown dragon seemed to be the center of attention this time. The familar sight of Kahlua was welcome.... The one that was not however was the stallion Tyradon and his bonded green dragon Cynder. Alanna brisled at the sight, and a mental flash was sent to prepare Aaron for the duo.

It came just in time, as Aaron slipped up close to Kahlua to stand at her side. If I learned anything from our last run in, he seeks power and only power. He has no herd, that I know of at least. His voice was harsh, but turned softer as he spoke to Kahlua directly. Good to see you are back to you Kahlua. He attempted to nose her neck gently, as if to tell her all was forgiven. Alanna even slipped in closer to stand infront of the pair from the Qian. He finally turned to the mare and her bonded before speaking. I am Aaron, and my bonded is Alanna. We are also of the Qian that had been displaced by this darkness from World's Edge. World's Edge is one of four herdlands here in Helovia. One of only three to welcome all inside thier boarders before this darkness. Sure, it was more information than most gave, but why not be straight forward. We should head for the caves soon, it is not safe above the ground as Kahlua has already explained. He did not want to reveal the powers of his pine cone just yet, although Kahlua might remember them from when she bit him.

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
i have no one but you. - by Isi - 02-11-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Tyradon - 02-17-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Isi - 02-17-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Tyradon - 02-17-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Kahlua - 02-19-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Aaron - 02-19-2014, 01:23 AM