the Rift

[OPEN] damn the sun, damn the darkness

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Well this is a dreary place. After much urging and energetic persuasion on the part of Circuta, and a somewhat begrudging Oxy, I finally moved from my spot in what they called the Threshold. Something about wraiths and bad things and darkness. I'm not particularly concerned - I have an unhealthy lack of respect for death and danger. I have stepped into the entrance of the cave, leaving the bright sunlight behind me. I'm not saying that I'm a big lover of the sun - it hurts my eyes when my hangovers are hitting. But at the same time, the source of vitamin D is appreciated. With a huff I step down the steep decline into the main room of the cavern. It's full to the brim with other beasts, and I grunt. I'm not a fan of crowds. Who is? Especially in an enclosed space.

I grunt again and move over to one open space I can find by a cavern wall. It requires squeezing past some other bodies, and their heat is overpowering to me. The liquid flowing through me heats me enough from the inside, I don't need to be baked by anyone else. With a groan I lower my body to the ground and lean up against the wet stone wall. If anyone needs to find me, I'll be lying right.. here... With a yawn, I begin to close my eyes. But as I do, something catches my attention. I blink and stare at it - an egg. It's got an eerie, sickly yellow green glow surrounding the hard black surface. Well, that's disturbing. Not to mention it has disturbed my impending nap. I stay lying down, but I am too distracted and a little unnerved to close my eyes again.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

OOC: first thread out of threshold. @[Seele], and @[Circuta] if you wanna join!

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Seele - 02-17-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Circuta - 02-17-2014, 05:55 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Oxy - 02-19-2014, 01:28 AM