the Rift

[OPEN] damn the sun, damn the darkness

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Today, shit was about to go down. We both could feel it in our blood, our bones and our souls that were bound together with a bond that would never break. That no one simply could break. We were one. We were in harmony as a pure murder machine, a pair whom could kill on demand. We had trained ourselves for hunting in the wild.
Unicorn and jaguar, together unstoppable.

This was how we saw ourselves as we followed the indigo eyed mare into the cave that was the entrance to this place. My mind was blank yet, thanks to Dezba, I understood fully what we were doing. We were Cir's puppets, ready to do what she wished. We were her soldiers, bloody and wounded in battle, ready to fight for what we believed was right.
My bonded and I shared our senses as one creature, our minds in sync and our hearts beating as one. Indigo Eyes whispered to us, that we shall soon meet her Queen. 'Okay.' was simply our thought as we continued forward. We watched as Cir rounded the corner and quietly followed, immediately gazing upon three bodies. Two skulls adorned with horns, one with a painted white skull upon her dark flesh. The strong smell of alcohol and acid burned my nostrils, but the jaguar only growled quietly in surprise. Circuta started to speak and I snapped my ears forward, feeling the bloodied cuts stretch and I gave up a pained breath. My Desired and I were still hidden in the shadows, but as the drunken horned one spoke, I could not help the smile that crossed my dark lips.

Fork-Tongue.

That was the skullmare. Don't even ask how we knew that. She was the equine who had a tongue out of acid, with the words that dripped poison. Dezba growled inside my head and my crazed smile became wider. 'Time to introduce ourselves.' I thought, feeling the hunting instincts burn inside my bonded's veins. But we stopped, as we saw another one step into the cave. A stallion. A big, brown and black and white stallion with two sharp horns upon his skull, pointed down above his nose bridge.

I glanced at Dezba and she looked back at me in confusion. This sure was a little meeting, wasn't it? Four unicorns and one equine. I smiled again. Now five unicorns and a jaguar. We walked together out of the darkness that had consumed us and I gazed upon the five souls ahead of us. Our beloved guide, a mare with a glasshorn, skullmare, the bull and the drunken unicorn. "Oh, who do we have here?" My voice was soft, laced with an acid-like poison and surrounded by the smile of a psycho. The fact that my black voice was covered in open, bloody wounds and bruises didn't make my image better. I looked at Indigo Eyes, our guide whom I was both irritated at and was our best friend, and noticed how she just stared at the skullmare with glazed eyes. We tilted our heads in sync and glanced at each other. What the fuck was happening? "Amika.. What the hell are you doing? Why are you staring? You know that's rude, even if it's directed to the real rudy here."

But the attention wasn't drawn to Cir for very long, because the ox of a stallion had stepped forward and started to try to nibble on the glasshorned mare. "What the actual fuck are you doing? Stop biting the Queen!" Now, I don't really know why I said that, but it was probably because she - maybe - was the one Cir meant to be her 'sister'. Dezba growled next to me, starting to hiss at the ox.
We took a step closer to them and I stared at the ox for a few seconds before I turned my head towards the skullmare. "Who are you, little girl?" I whispered, walking closer to her. She seemed to be blind on her left eye as it was both silver in color and crossed with a scar, but I didn't feel bad for her at all. From what I'd heard already, this filly was not worth feeling sorry for.

My Desired hissed loudly at the mare with the skullshaped marking, before a sudden light shimmered outside. My gaze switched from the mare to the entrance in half of a second and I gasped as the light shimmered again. Lightning. 'My ol' friend,' I thought, smiling in recognition. I hadn't seen lightning in months, but now I was happy that it had showed up to this little meeting. I glanced at Dezba, and found her eyes flashing with the same intensity as the storm and my eyes widened when I figured out what was happening. Dezba had magic. She was causing the lightning storm.

And that made me smile even wider than ever before. This was something that would either cheer the other ones up or just simply terrify them - and I would prefer the second option.

"Talking."

ooc: Brain vomit ._. took me a good while to write this, but finally I'm done. Kind of.
word count: 839

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Seele - 02-17-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Circuta - 02-17-2014, 05:55 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Oxy - 02-19-2014, 01:28 AM