the Rift

[OPEN] white stain on the black

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia
A soft, "Oh," surprises me, and I only just manage to brace myself before the youngling stumbles into me. My breath catches for a moment, fearing that she might fall despite the cushion of my bodice, the protective wrapping of my wing; but she holds her own, and I slowly pull the appendage away, allowing it to hover just over the filly in case she weakens again. The companion that has called Tandavi from her stupor almost seems to smile, and I feel the beginnings of relief in my chest, for if she can move, she will make it easier for us to guide her to safety. The unicorn's magic seems to have taken hold as well.

When Lena asks where the youngling would like to go, I turn my gaze from the babe to the unicorn, staring at her with a question in my eyes. There is only one place to go - into the Sanctuary, away from the darkness. There isn't anything above ground for us anymore, nor for this filly, particularly not in such a weakened state. Admirable as it may be to want to find her family or take her home, it isn't something that we can just do. "Shouldn't we go into the caves? It's safe there. Perhaps her family is there. It's as good a place to start as any." There is a slight frown on my maw, though it could easily be mistaken for concentration or contemplation, and I turn to look at Tandavi once more.

"It isn't very far, and it's safe there," I tell the youngling. Or it is as far as we know. "And you'll need rest - won't she?"

"Talk talk talk."
@[name]

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
white stain on the black - by Tandavi - 02-13-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: white stain on the black - by Lena - 02-14-2014, 08:00 AM
RE: white stain on the black - by Sohalia - 02-15-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Tandavi - 03-01-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Lena - 03-02-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Sohalia - 03-04-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Tandavi - 03-17-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: white stain on the black - by Lena - 03-30-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: white stain on the black - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 05:57 PM