the Rift

[PRIVATE] The scars of your memory fade

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I can not live my life, knowing that the one I love, lives in constant fear of what rigid words I will deliver next. By turning my face away from her as she mentioned my name, I concealed the hurt I felt. I do not trust lightly, for life has tought me that those you trust, will leave. Maybe I am more scared than her, more broken. I know I am unloveable. I am born that way.

"I am sorry, Africa." I said, after a little bit of silence. My head did not face her still, as my eyes would betray the things I did not want her to know about me. "I lost control, though that is not an excuse for how I treated you." My weight changed and I got her in my gaze. There was nothing I could offer to make this right. I only had honesty.

"But I want you to know, I do still love you, but I will not live with the hope of getting those words in return. I will live on, as long as I know you will too. Can you forgive me, my friend?"

I spoke the truth. I would live on, either close to her or far away, and use my time to search for something that made me half as happy as she did. The silence brought torture, as I waited to hear my punishment. Would I have to leave, as I always did, or would I be able to stay, only to see her find happiness and love in someone else? The only thing I knew at this point, was that I would pay for my mistake for the rest of my life.

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-13-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-13-2014, 03:43 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-14-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-14-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-15-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-16-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-17-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-18-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-18-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-19-2014, 02:42 PM