the Rift

[PRIVATE] The scars of your memory fade

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

How can anyone live without love? It's what friends offers to lighten the burden on your shoulders and what lovers offer to make things brighter. I could live without love, as I do not yet comprehend the essence of it. And yet, her answer stung. It showed, as I watched her deliver her words into the silence. It was all down to me, how I handled my fears, anger and emotions. I can not make a promise like this, but I will try.

"I understand that." I nodded with the words as I slowly regained my stance. I am not from a noble family, but the blood of kings still ran through my veins, pushing the lie forwards. It was a delicate game we played, both using our words to shield our tender hearts. I could not ask her for more.

"But I will wait. I will spend each day to gain a piece of the trust you once had for me, not sleeping until you can look me in the eye and not feel fear. I would kill myself before I inflict any harm upon you. I promise you this, my love, as it is all I have left to give."

I had a war to win. A war that would go on for as long as my lungs needed air and my heart still beat so painfully in my chest. It was a war for control, for love and the right to rule over my own life. I would loose some of the battles, but in the end, I had to win. But I knew my enemy. The cold feeling that sometimes dulled my senses and flooded my mind with darkness. The enemy that so harshly pushed her away in my time of need. But I would win, not the battle, but the war. I would win for you, Africa. And then, when the ash settles on the ground, and the winner announces itself, I would triumph and claim my price - your heart.

Silence roamed between us again, and the fear of speaking out of place forced me to act. With muscles that aced, I began to give her room, so that my body did not block her way to freedom. "I will not claim more of your time." I said, my eyes still fixed upon her. "Be safe."

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-13-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-13-2014, 03:43 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-14-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-14-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-15-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-16-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-17-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-18-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Africa - 02-18-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: The scars of your memory fade - by Windwalker - 02-19-2014, 02:42 PM