the Rift

[OPEN] One Kiwi, Please

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

It was a shame that the trees that grew here, was not strong enough to be used as a scratching post, for I had broken more than I could cound in my fight to get rid of the itch on my dock. When another one broke, I had to focus so I did not trash this whole place. "This is a joke.." I muttered to myself and threw a glance back at my last victim. There was not a tree here that could be used as a tree should!

I had to think outside the box to fix this one, so I turned and walked towards the waterfall with a disapproving look painted in my black face. When I arrived at the water, I looked around to be sure that I was the only living soul in here. My ears only picked up the everlasting sound of falling water, so that was good. No one could disturb me then.

After searching for a good spot, my choice fell on the left side of the water. There was a stone there, almost bigger than myself, but it would do. A smile appeared as I wriggled my bum against it and it grew bigger as the itch slowly died. Now I just did it for the feeling, for I had to look like a fucking moron as my legs was far apart from eachother and my bottom firmly pressed against the wall. But damn, it felt so good!

@[Cheveyo]
OCC: Open to anyone and Cheveyo :)

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
One Kiwi, Please - by Windwalker - 02-13-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: One Kiwi, Please - by Cheveyo - 02-18-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: One Kiwi, Please - by Windwalker - 02-19-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: One Kiwi, Please - by Cheveyo - 02-24-2014, 07:05 PM