the Rift

[OPEN] for the first time in forever.

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Marco
I've traveled all this way for something

I was a lost boy in the depths of a territory lacking in the lustrious sky. Nothing - not even the books and crannies - were spared from chestnut orbs devouring every foreign object in sight. Details would be important in case this place was littered in traps and curses! My mind churned with various ideas on how this cave-sanctuary ticked and functioned within familiar lands.

One of the details was etched visibly on the walls. Of creatures familiar and bizarre to my keen memories. Some of those memories kept me informed of what I had encountered in my two years wandering on the earthen ground, but the rest piqued my interest in its splendor through story-telling. Alas, it ended too soon for me to cease pouting over its end, and I moved to the next room with more appeal in its appearance.

My nostrils have caught a whiff of the scent of water from a fair distance. However, hearing was more heightened compared to smell. Eyes drifted side-to-side at the walls until an opening aparated into view. If it wasn't the sight that made it extremely pleasing, the light poured from the cracks of the ceiling which might have indicated the outside still existed. Water spewed from those cracks and droplets danced across the surface of the pool. Now, if I were to explore and mention more details, I watched a winged mare dance in the aquatic surface.

I was a social animal. I was practically dying (not literally) to join in or walk up to her and introduce myself. Something told me I felt like a peeper shrouded in the darkness in contrast to the light blanketing the other side.

IambraveIcandothisIambrave.

My short frame revealed itself from the turn, and a goofy smile etched itself on my face. I didn't know what to say besides a "hiiiii" droning under my breath. It bugged me to remain speechless. Maybe I was fawning over the magical wings attached to her shoulders. She appeared very pretty, too. I was sorely conflicted with my inner self at this point.

Words: 345
Tag(s): none
Comments: C: I apologize if this is somewhat low quality. I'll guarantee some better ones next time!
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-15-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-18-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-24-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-26-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-28-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 03-03-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 03-06-2014, 12:50 PM