the Rift

[OPEN] for the first time in forever.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

hi...

The voice caught her ears, she smiled. The company was more than welcome as her thoughts had begun to delve into dark and dismal places. A whinny of encouragement flew forth from her lungs in a quick breath. Her wings raised and slapped gently against the water, splashing some of the remnants up and over the sides. "Come join me! I promise I won't bite! Plus the water is great!" Her smile widened and she thought she must sound crazy. Might as well let him know her name. "My name's Elsa. What brings you here?" She twirled again in the water, slowly and elegant. Her ice like hooves kicked around, trying to find drag against the water. The water swooped over her wings, and wicked off the side. Quite the perk to being an avian, you were almost all water repellent.

Her mane stuck against her body, clinging in clumped locks of what looked to be dark grey and blue strands. The water, although preferred frozen and floating around, was wonderful. It had a warm, comforting feeling, like it had just come, heated from the outside. It didn't move to fast or too slow, it was just right, like a slow moving babbling creek. The water was nearly clear, and you could see the rocky outcropping of the edges. The only murky grey coming from the reflection off the ceiling. All in all, it was a pretty perfect day as of now. It seemed that good karma had been in her favor lately. She just hoped it wouldn't run out, she couldn't bare returning to the way she was before.

[@[Marco] and if you could tag me that would be wonderful. ^^ I get lost with threads sometimes. xD]

Vail
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-15-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-18-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-24-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-26-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-28-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 03-03-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 03-06-2014, 12:50 PM