the Rift

[OPEN] for the first time in forever.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

So like herself, he had only just arrived. It was funny, it seemed everyone she stumbled across seemed to be arriving at a time of darkness. He stuttered across his words to, and she wondered what that was about. Maybe he was cold, or nervous? She didn't know but thought it extremely impolite to ask. She swayed in the water listening to him continue, relishing in the therapeutic feel of the water. Kicking her legs out every so often to stretch the sore muscles.

He was younger, yet old at the same time. Like a teenage boy stuck in awkward puberty she supposed. Luckily, he was not quite that awkward, or... weird. She smiled, glad Marco was keeping up a conversation. Elsa was never one to hold small talk very well. "I've been here through two seasons... Luckily it's my favorite seasons. I love the cooler weather. It seems to invigorate me." She mused the last part aloud, although completely irrelevant to the conversation. "I'm currently..." She paused for a moment, reliving her life in a quick series. She recounted four distinct winters including this one, and she remembered her mother speaking of her birth in the cool months. Elsa laughed a loud, for one quick moment as she paused in the water, remembering her mothers words. Her mom had been worried from the moment she was born that she would freeze to death, yet she thrived in those months, and as she grew she seemed to become lackluster during the warmer months. "Sorry, I was just recalling a memory. I'm five years old. Eeehhh, even just saying that makes me feel old." She shivered in mock disgust of herself. "Did you have any family back where you lived?" She asked casually, turning to face Marco.

[@[Marco]]

Vail
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-15-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-18-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-24-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-26-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-28-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 03-03-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 03-06-2014, 12:50 PM