the Rift

[OPEN] for the first time in forever.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Water was such an interesting substance. I mean, the way the two of them glided about in the liquid just entranced her. Even as the words poured from his mouth like a waterfall, she was more focused on the gliding movement within the liquid. She caught a few off the wall words, his seemingly confused question to her length of time she spent here, something about being cold, and her age.

What really caught her attention was the next few words, well, paragraphs. He said something about the lack of anything extraordinary there, and how he wanted to go back and see them sometime. He talked of his friends, and how they were golden and beautiful. Elsa smiled, her mind thinking of how maybe he had a girly friend back home. So badly the words wanted to spill from her mouth, but she didn't want to upset him in any way. So she let him finish, and somehow he was able to get breaths in edgewise with them. She laughed as she did a final swirl. "Maybe you can go back sometime. You never know!" She smiled and suddenly felt rather fatigued from her swim.

With an awkward lunge, she hoisted herself up over the edge, into the shallow water. Her crystal hooves sloshing gently until they reached dry rock. Droplets fell like a storm from her body, staining the grey clay a black color. She nodded to Marco, and with a shake, finished off the water that clung to her body. Her eyes drew a sad look, but was happy that Marco had entertained her for a short time. "It was lovely meeting you Mr. Marco. I would love to talk to you again sometime. I hated to cut this short but i'm exhausted. It's amazing the amount of strain that water puts on your body." She laughed weakly, waiting a moment for him to finish what he had to say. All she could think of was the respite that the glowing room could give. The soft spongy floor providing a perfect bed for her tired being.

[@[Marco];; thought this was coming to an end. would love to thread with you again some other time! :D]

Vail
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-15-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-18-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-24-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-26-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-28-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 03-03-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 03-06-2014, 12:50 PM