the Rift

[OPEN] for the first time in forever.

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Reunion.

I relished the word as it meant an optimistic view in my eyes. It would mean I could return to my former herd to allow them to see how much I have matured, and the acquaintances I had met. I could see friends again - both there and here - as it meant another time to converse and remain close with bonds still shaping itself into something worthy one day. The "story" I had told Elsa made some home-sickness dwell on the inside. It never been buried deep inside to forget so easily when I had yet to learn my place and the rank I stood among my new life on a new land. It took me some time to realize the winged mare wasn't a veteran of this land herself, and it made me curious to know if she ever planned on returning. "That's true!" I chirped with optimism, and I asked in my mind, in silence, Have you ever, or will return to see your herd? It was filled with innocence, but the words were never spoken.

Her tone hinted fatigue from exercising her stamina and energy in the pool. I understood as the thought reminded me that I, too, felt fatigued from a chance to play. Although it was partially my fault for using my breath for a lot of words, but I couldn't help it! It spilled from my jaw, and here it still maintained some dignity to remain under my control. Her body leaped from the pool as droplets continued to drip from her white coat. I never witnessed her in her full-body glory as we had met when a part of it was emerged in the watery depths. I noticed how different she appeared from my herd which sparked admiration for the ability to appear so unique. She added an extra length of words for me to hear, and I nodded my head with comprehension. I did chuckle lightly when she stated my name with a layer of politeness; an honorific which was rarely used in my time. "I-It was great meeting you too...Miss Elsa? Miss Elsa." I answered back with a smile curving my lips, but I was filled with sorrow to see it was time to depart,

It was odd how it made the sanctuary appear less dull after a meeting like this. Entertaining actually! It was a shame it was a fleeting chapter, but we could meet again one day; which the idea warmed my heart to call her a friend and reunite sometime in the future. The word "reunion" surfaced once more - another moment to relish its meaning in a joyful light.

My own little body escaped the water, and I shivered from the change of temperature slamming into my skin. I watched her go while teeth chattered, and my body did its best to shake the droplets away. The water was comforting, but it was always a bummer when you had to leave it.

[tag here] (whoops habit, lol)

Fine by me! I'll call this my final post here then :) Until we meet again~

Messages In This Thread
for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-15-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-18-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-21-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-24-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 02-26-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Marco - 02-28-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: for the first time in forever. - by Elsa - 03-03-2014, 01:37 PM