the Rift

[JUDGE :D] [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me

Monster Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Monster challenges Ajax and if Ajax wins Monster will take him to Mauja, if Ajax loose Monster will drive him away. Continuing on this: Thread
800 words limit (as stated in rules)
4 attack posts and closing defense
Setting: World’s Edge, midday, some small clouds on a blue, clear sky. Hot, but a slight breeze is blowing]

The Monster, dark as a starless sky with eyes fiery red and yellow, was standing on his hind legs still. He pawed at the air with his fronthooves as the echo of his mad voice was slowly dying. He’d challenged the stranger - a stallion as black as himself - to a duel. If the stranger won the Monster would - with his tail between his legs - take him to king Mauja, if not nothing would stop the beast from trying to kill him.

The stranger could thank his lucky star that the Monster had had a Master (that Master being Mauja) for quite a while now. Because when he had someone who controlled him the black stallion wasn’t just a mindless killing-machine. Mauja had taught him not to try to destroy whoever came his way and that was lucky for the stranger.

The merciless sun shone on the Monster’s black, dirty hide as he finally angled forward and let his forequarters fall to the ground. Sweat was already beginning to stripe his neck and his coat looked a bit curly. His fine chiseled head was held high and his tail stood like a battle flag behind him in the slight breeze. He waited patiently for the stranger to answer his challenge.

[Word count: 213

If you want to know how this works, check the rules! :D]

Messages In This Thread
[JUDGE :D] [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-16-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-16-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-17-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-17-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 02:42 PM