the Rift

[JUDGE :D] [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me

Monster Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Milliseconds felt like minutes as the Monster slowly reacted to the fact that Ajax had stopped and there would be no forward motion helping his teeth to tear at black hide. He was too late to see the snaking head of his opponent, too late to notice the teeth coming towards his ear but the pain of the bite saved him from the other stallion’s next attack.

While the black beast threw his head back, feeling dull teeth pinching and then glide off his ear, the hind hooves of the heavier stud missed his chin by only an inch. The Monster backed up, trying to get the upper hand of the situation again. But he was too late to aim a strike at Ajax’s rump since his opponent raced off. Monster shook his head, a bit confused about how fast the other had managed to stop his forward motion.

But his opponent had given him time to collect himself and as he came racing again - black hide glistening in the sun - the Monster was ready. He stood his ground, until the very last second and then he threw himself to the right and then to the left - aiming to put his hard shoulder into the softness of the other’s abdomen. Going in so close to the other made him vulnerable for the stabbing horn of Ajax and he didn’t go completely clear of it. The horn scratched his back, drawing blood and making quite an irregular and deep cut. Pain shot though him and with a roar of anger he tried to push his own horn into Ajax’s side.

[Word count: 272 | Post: 2/4]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-16-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-17-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-17-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 02:42 PM