the Rift

[JUDGE :D] [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me

Monster Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He seemed to be too caught up in the moment, to full of adrenaline to notice what happened with his try to ram his shoulder into Ajax’s abdomen. But he cared not because his pointy horn succeeded to rip black hide apart and crimson blood started the drip. It found its way down the Monsters black horn twisting with the spirals giving it a red, spiraling highlight.

The grass under the fighting stallions was trampled and dirty - making it less slippery and an ideal place for a fight chest to chest. But Ajax sped off again and the Monster was once more taken by surprise of the other’s speed and agility. And his tactics made Monster confused. Such a big, powerful stallion as Ajax would normally go into a close combat and not use the hit and run technique. But who was the Monster to judge?

The slight confusion distracted Monster from the fact that this time the new attack came faster. But since Ajax had put some lengths between them once again the black beast had time to react. He turned around and kicked with his hind legs aiming for the head of his opponent. Ajax’s horn scratched the outside of his thigh and more blood started running down his black, dirty skin. The Monster kicked again - feeling a bit insecure because of the strong, heavy stallion and his unearthly speed.

Ajax retreated again and the black beast regained his confidence. He perused closely and reared up before the other stallion. He kicked with his front hooves to protect his chest and underbelly from the sharp point of Ajax’s horn and then he twisted his head to the right aiming to take a hold on the other stallion’s crest.

[Word count: 292 | Post: 3/4]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-16-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-17-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-17-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 02:42 PM