the Rift

[JUDGE :D] [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ajax backed away dizzied by the crushing blow of his oponnent.He backed to starter position but not all the way.And he dodged the next blows despite his dizziness.He shook his head to get the dizzieness out.He didn't think he could make it too easy.What would Diedre think when she saw her handsome mate pitifully streaked with blood?Ajax felt sorry for the Monster."We both have fought well,sir.I think after this we should both go back to our homes,eat something,and have our mates fuss on us all day,"he said,grinning.He wondered if Monster had a mate.The poor Monster probably didn't.His mate would fuss on him and insist he ate and drank.She would freak when she saw him,too.He didn't think he would win the fight.He was determined to win because he wanted to win with all his heart so he could get into the herd.He had searched years and years to find Helovia and he found it and now he just HAD to join his homeland's herd.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-16-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-16-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-17-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-17-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: [AJAX challenge] You have to come through me - by Ajax - 08-18-2012, 02:42 PM