[OPEN] What if the storm ends | [W.A.R.] Meeting

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

[Thought it might be a good idea to call another sort of meeting together so everyone can get in the current loop of knowledge :3 ]

The rising tide of emotions within Ampere was culminating into anger. She had let herself wallow in pity and sorrow long enough, but she would not idly lay down and rot in this cave while the world and the skies above were overwhelmed by some faceless enemy. She was reminded time and time again by her dreams of the large lava monster she'd helped to defeat within the Heart. It had seemed an impossible task at the time, but they had succeeded only because of their combined efforts.

She had not seen many combined efforts since arriving here. This was undoubtedly the largest collection of horses in one area and yet she knew fewer names than before. It was madness that they all had not been able to think of some solution by now. She had done her job as a warrior. She'd tried to fight them with Brighid, but her efforts were futile. She needed to know what others had come to find, to create a unified front and information center.

So Ampere wove her way through the rocky network back tot he illuminated room where she'd first found the W.A.R. effort being held. She glanced around at the various horses milling through, realizing she perhaps should have collected the ones she knew to be a part in all the little rooms first. She could try summoning them all, but she lacked the baritone that Gaucho or Archibald could boast. Still, she had been called loud mouth often enough, perhaps...

"HEY!" Ampere shrieked at the top of her lungs, the ending resulting sounding very much like an unhappy bird squawk. She cleared her throat, tossing her mane back against her neck for one more try. "W.A.R.! WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?"

Ampere's flanks heaved with the need for air when she had finished. Her wings flicked against her sides and she glanced about the room, the already present horses surely giving her wall eyes. Her ears swiveled, listening for some kind of answer, any answer. She was desperate to get out of here, weren't they? Or had they grown complacent here, ready to settle in? She knew the peace woven across the various herds would not hold once the terror had died down. Sickness and war would be running rampant before long and she was sure she'd be dead long before there from the madness of being unable to fly.

"Don't we want to get out of here?" She asked, quieter, breathless. "Have we given up, so soon? Surely there's more we can do, more we can learn."

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
What if the storm ends | [W.A.R.] Meeting - by Ampere - 02-15-2014, 01:08 PM