the Rift

[OPEN] light me up before you go go

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A voice whipped across Ampere's concentration, though it was with some welcome relief as her hooves sunk into the sandy surface a second time. The original hope that had been budding in her chest was quickly turning into despair. Finally a space large enough for her to stretch her wings and reach, yet still it was not enough; the caves taunted her.

Her head turned towards the sound of the mare's greeting, the gentle slope of her neck shifting under a sea of tangled mane. One of the birds flew closer to Ampere, illuminating her features which were otherwise swallowed by the dark, even the electric blue. The second bird drifted towards the stranger, its song the constant hum of energy. "Hello," Ampere returned, quiet in her moment of grounded turmoil. Still, she was interested - with as many horses as were packed into these crags few bothered to hail greetings, so Ampere took note when one did.

"Yeah," she explained, the word almost a laugh as mirth colored it and gradually lifted her from her self-pity. "Do you like them?" she asked, grinning as the second bird flitted away from her to dance around Alysanne. They had no mind, no heart, no soul of course, but Ampere liked to play with them as if they were real, breathing life into every spark that composed them until they twitched and flapped like the real thing - at least until a snare of electricity arced out of the side. She'd mostly grown use to that by now.

"They help light the way... but haven't been much use in defeating the darkness," Ampere said, growing more quiet again. Her words suggested at something greater than this pitch black room; she had not been able to fight the wraiths. That more than anything was bothering her. Ampere had always turned to the skills of her magic and body to get her through any troubles she encountered, but this one resisted all of her tricks and she felt utterly powerless and completely trapped. Just like Oxy displayed...

Ampere sighed, shaking her neck as if that simple movement might disperse the misery bogging her soul. The darkness had infected more than the land, it cast a shadow over her thoughts too. "They showed me this place is big enough to fly in at least, but, the air is too still." Ampere's voice inflected with a childish pout, the blue mare biting onto a flare of anger - anything to drive away the rain clouds of her somber conscious.

By the Gods she needed fresh air and someone's ass to kick or else she'd go mad.

L EAVE THE PAST BEHIND, WALK AWAY | AND THE CRACKS BEGIN TO S HOW

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-15-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-15-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-17-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-20-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 02-23-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-11-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Alysanne - 03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: light me up before you go go - by Aurelia - 03-23-2014, 09:46 PM