the Rift

[OPEN] we've not yet lost our graces

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa was entranced by the intricate lacings of each line. They way the tumbled and grew deep at some points, and others were light, and nearly invisible to the eye. Such beauty and detail went on and on depicting wild stories. Her blue eyes were suddenly brought from the stone to face a grey mare, a one-winged pegasus. She spoke of how she had heard that these etchings were of the very evolution of the world. The mare herself seemed just as drawn in as Elsa.

For a few silent moments, her gaze returned, memorizing each line, each curve, each deep well of hard written past. A smile, gentle, and friendly crossed her face as she looked back to the grey mare. She was happy for the presence, especially of one who seemed to be just as in love with learning the past as she was. "It's breathtaking." She paused again, taking a step towards the stone, and running her soft muzzle across the stone. Her whiskers tickled where it met the rough rock, and suddenly smoothed out with more lines and stories. Her blue eyes were searching, hoping for the story to play out before her eyes.

Elsa took a step back and sighed, long and low. "I've only been here no longer than a season, and I wish I knew everything. It's sad that everyone had to be forced down here before we could learn a little about this frustratingly complicated world." She offered a side ways smile, and lowered her head, half ashamed that she couldn't understand. Never before had she been so frustrated by primitive markings. "It's funny to think that this may be eons of time, and that so much has happened. Even this little wall of markings could never truly expressed what happened. Just think, even we will be dust, barley a dent on this world..." She mused aloud, hoping her ominous, yet, searching remarks had not scared the other pegasus away. "So with the little time we have, maybe it's best to try and learn something right?" Her eyes smiled as she tried to meet those of the other, unknown mare. "I'm Elsa..." She paused another moment, giving the mare some chance to respond. "Have you been here long? Do you know of these people that are sketched upon these walls?" The questions tumbled from her mouth a little more eagerly than she would've liked. "Sorry, i'm just trying to learn... I always believed that the more I knew, the better suited I would be for living in this world." She huffed, and tilted her head has her eyes fell across the pictures again. She was particularly focused on the one depicting four creatures, all looking like a hybrid of sorts. They seemed to be very prominent throughout most of the etchings.

[@[Africa] also, i saw you're post about her wanting to possibly be in the foothills. if they get along, africa could tell her how she hates Ampere and Elsa could offer to bring her if she wanted in the future. ^^]

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
we've not yet lost our graces - by Elsa - 02-15-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: we've not yet lost our graces - by Africa - 02-16-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: we've not yet lost our graces - by Elsa - 02-17-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: we've not yet lost our graces - by Africa - 02-17-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: we've not yet lost our graces - by Elsa - 02-19-2014, 10:16 AM