Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

Valiance was a term reserved for the stallion he had once been, but now the darkness of the world had married the darkness in his soul. His body changed to match the union. Thick, black clouds of curling darkness seemed to fall from his body like heavy rains where he was the cloud. Unlike the undead, he was a wraith, infected by his own sins and the world around him. All of the planes of his muscular and fit figure were untainted by decay, leaving him appearing almost normal. Even the red, bloody color of his eyes remained, a reminder that he was always a demon, even at his best.

Paladin's hooves found there way through the shadows, for they were his friends now and his closest confidants. Emotion, love, family - all of these things were dead within is soul, buried beneath mountains of disappointment and pillars of apathy. As he breathed, the black dust blew from his nostrils in a slow, sensual way, curling up and around his bearded face. The silver hairs of his age were well concealed in this new, dark body, and the pains of arthritis were all but gone.

If he had the emotional capacity to like anything, he liked this new form he had taken. The pains of the world were dead completely, and he felt powerful once more. Powerful enough to challenge leadership where he could find it, but as he moved from land to land, he found them vacated. The emptiness of the world angered him, set a match to his rage. How dare they leave just as he assumed power once more?

So like a predator, he hunted them down, following every trail of hoofprints and every scent of life to near the center of the world. Come out come out and play.... Paladin narrowed his crimson gaze, feeling hunger gnaw at his stomach. He desired to taste blood on his lips once more and feel the pleasure of battle as his hooves danced and horn killed. The demon inside reveled. Finally, Paladin was free from himself and his guilt.

"Where are you...." he whispered to the darkness, lips curled upward in a sinister smile. Come play with me... All I want is just one bite, or maybe more....

DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN NOW?

@[Soleil]

Messages In This Thread
Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 02-16-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 02-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 02-17-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 02-18-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 02-19-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 02-25-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 03-03-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 03-23-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 03-27-2014, 11:39 PM