Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

Paladin....? The name rang somewhere in his decaying, malicious mind in a strange way. He recognized the way the sounds pushed together, and he even recognized the voice that uttered the syllables. But he could not place where it belonged, for he had taken a different name, a moniker so foul that it could not be physically uttered by the mortal tongue. Only his mind could speak the words. The recognition and the care to understand its meaning faded quickly to apathy. Why should he give a fuck that this name, this word, meant anything to him before?

Now, he was powerful and in control. Even his desire for vengeance lost its meaning. Of course he wanted to rule, but who did he want to prove it to again? Faces and names faded out of his memories, and he cared not to chase their appearances through the rabbit hole that was his former psyche.

The movement of the gray was easy to catch; she did not exactly blend in. Her silver coat illuminated the darkness around her, and the fibers of pure gold along her back were painfully obvious in the natural surroundings. What a fool to travel so far into the darkness. Such fools deserved to die, and he was hungry... very hungry. Crimson orbs tracked her movement like the predator he was, lips curled back from white teeth that had pointed into fang-like structures.

Darkness and smoke plumed from his figure like the icy tendrils of death as he stepped in front of her, staring her down with apathetic, unseeing eyes. The Paladin he used to be strained against his mind, but he was ignored, forgotten and far too sick to be heard. Not even a flicker of his former self worked over his darker, gaunt face.

"You wander far. Dangerous." He said, his voice more of a growl that the deep tenor of his former tones. "I do hope you are prepared to die and have said your goodbye. Not that I much care one way or the other."

Please, no. Not her.

The stallion smirked lopsidedly, tilting his head to the side in a sinister way. Then, without warning, he lunged forward, serrated teeth bared and aimed for the fleshy, tender underside of her dappled neck. Hunger, thirst... finally something to sate the desire.

DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN NOW?

Messages In This Thread
Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 02-16-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 02-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 02-17-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 02-18-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 02-19-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 02-25-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 03-03-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 03-23-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 03-27-2014, 11:39 PM