Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

The wraithed Paladin felt he familiar weight of a body collide onto the point of his horn, blinking away the blood that dripped down his white lashes and poured over his face. He watched as she stumbled, having landed from his leap, hooves gathering beneath his body as his lifeless, crimson eyes tracked her movement. The red stained her white skin as blood gushed from a torn artery, liters tumbling at a fast rate. He stood still, waiting, watching, knowing what was going to happen.

Only seconds passed before her body fell to the ground with a sudden and heavy finality. The stallion watched, shifting closer and leaning his head down to eye the wound, a self satisfied smirk on his face. She suffered, whispered her final words of that name. That wretched, horrible name that awakened the pathetic, weak fool inside. As she slipped into the a realm from which she would not return, he blinked, immune to the loss of life in this moment, in this diseased state.

Deep, deep down on the inside, Paladin was sure that he would wake from this nightmare to the dawn, sure that this was all just a terrible dream. He was not capable of this. He would wake up, and he would find her. He would make sure that she was okay and never leave her side again. If only he could gain control of his body again, but no matter how hard he struggled against the disease in his mind, he could not win.

He leaned down, lapping at the blood that pooled against her still sides, enjoying that sweet, bitter taste of victory and death. The stallion cast a sideways glance at the body, disinterested now that he had succeeded and walked away, leaving her there, unceremoniously and irreverently dead. The shadow stepped from the gray angel, the felled creature by his wrath.

Paladin would never be able to wake from this nightmare. Reality had become much darker than his dreams. He was the monster. He was his father's son, and he would never be able to escape the violence and horror of his destiny.

DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN NOW?

Messages In This Thread
Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 02-16-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 02-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 02-17-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 02-18-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 02-19-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 02-25-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 03-03-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Soleil - 03-23-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Madness is the gift. - by Paladin - 03-27-2014, 11:39 PM