the Rift

Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco)

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tisco
Be Brave, Be Strong

The outcast stallion galloped through the Throat. The sun gleamed on his bay coat, warming him up. He tossed his head and went even faster. His hooves pounding the solid earth below him. He loved the feeling of the wind in his mane, loved the smell of the palm trees near by. He sped up, wanting to clear a hole in his path. He leaped up, clearing the hole. His hooves touched the earth with a loud thump He skidded to a halt in the nick of time. A winged stallion and miniature horse were blocking his path. He looked at the two."Can you guys excuse me? I'm trying to enjoy my gallop, and you're kind of blocking my way..."The stallion trailed off. He stared down at the small pony. He snickered, small things always made him snicker.

The stallion looked at the winged horse. He had always wished to have wings. He shook his head, clearing the thoughts, pushing them deeper into his head, locking them up in an iron cage where he collected his unwanted thoughts.

The stallion stomped his hoof, straightening his neck, his impatience growing like a blazing fire in a forest full of dead trees and leaves. He tried to hold it in, but it was pushing him away. This time the stallion's mind was winning. He forced himself to stop thinking about it, looking back at the two equines. This time he stared at the small mare. Her coat gleamed in the sun, he kept himself from snickering again. He put on a straight face and gazed at the two.

"Action"
"Thought"
"Speaking"

Messages In This Thread
Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-16-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-17-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-17-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by ali - 08-17-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Ajax - 08-17-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-18-2012, 10:50 AM