the Rift

Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Tense shivers ran along his spine; he had played the gentleman card, and even moved toward a firm approach. YET, foolish colt refused to budge toward proper footing. Each overly worked up motion was calculated with care by golden hues. Flexing of muscle and shifting of hip soon gave hint to weak points from which Midas would strike. The sunbaked equine was easy to rile into a state of fury; anger misplaced was in his mind was a weakness. Unrestrained thinking can take ideals and concentration into places one might not usually go during the heat of battle. Stomping hooves and flashing ivories did nothing to daunt said golden stud from task at hand, a warrior feared nothing of pain or death.

"All I need is to pass, that's all I ask, and this is your final warning to move. I'm not going close to your herd. I'm just passing by."

Auds touched his cranium by now, breast heaved with an unrestrained grunt of pure annoyance. Did this whelp actually understand what he was getting into? Midas thought not, words bottle necked in his throat as the stranger sprang toward a childish end. Something akin to a growl and whinny escaped between clinched jaws, neck twisted to follow with skull stretching out. Frame curled upward, hindquarters splayed for balance and control, flailing forelimbs with sharpened desert hooves flashed skyward in expected direction. Hocks tensed and recoiled, with belly turned at a tight angle; mighty wings flared to further add toward stability giving Midas the chance for a clean strike across the foes withers or thigh.

He wasn’t in a position to see Sunny’s attack, which it would have mattered little overall. One could only hope that the miniature pony was smart enough to stay out of this squabble. Flared nares traced another fragrance, this one common and well known. Ktulu.

“No."

Biting in tone, yet musical all the same he heard her voice and gave pause with body lumbering toward earth. She had managed to hold the stranger for a moment. Level horn catching the sun with angle ready to draw upon the color crimson; by her essence and plump curve of loin, he knew that growing inside her, was a babe.

"This is your first and last warning. Leave now or your bodies will rot in the place you stand."

Neck snapped forward to attempt at landing a smart blow across fleshy darkened thighs. Yellowed molars angled out to offer proper correction in chance that words wouldn’t sink between a thick skull.

Word count: 477

OOC: I wasn’t sure if I should write an attack addition. So I did it anyways. >_<

Attack: Body is twisted at a sharp angle with forlimbs riding air in hopes of crashing down hoof first upon spine, withers, or shoulder. Teeth are flashing at thighs, aiming to nip firmly enough to cause pain and discomfort.

Defense: Body is twisted during attack, with hindquarters widened to offer balance. Wings are flared outward to aid in stability as Midas leans forward. Ears are close to skull for protection.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-16-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-17-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-17-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by ali - 08-17-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Ajax - 08-17-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-18-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-18-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Midas - 08-19-2012, 11:13 PM