Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Pretty little angel
Can we play your game?

A broken heart is also volatile, prone to quick and rash actions. A broken, volatile heart that is watching her sister become threatened is now a tool of war. The pale mare approached her home after some time of gaining valuable information, and she saw two strangers confronting her sister and another - a pegasus who obviously belonged.

With ears pinned against her soul, the tall mare's cloven hooves carried her swiftly and quickly to the site of the confrontation, and she slid to a stop beside her sister, lifting her neck in a menacing way to display the spiraled, sharp horn atop her brow.

Battle begun quickly, and Ophelia threw her figure into the fray, picking up her fore hooves and lashing them out. The bright sun caught the crimson accents of her mane and danced on the white of her pristine coat. Sternly, she shot the newcomer, a bay equine, a stern look with her dual colored eyes. "There is nothing to the south but the ocean," she growled through bared teeth, her strange eyes boring into the stranger's. "You are trespassing, and threatening my sister...."

Ophelia turned her body and leveled her horn at his heart. "Do not tempt me to kill you, trespasser..." she hissed, her tones eerily calm. "I will."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-16-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-17-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-17-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by ali - 08-17-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Ajax - 08-17-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-18-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Sunchaser - 08-18-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: Someone To Talk To(Midas and Tisco) - by Tisco - 08-20-2012, 10:32 AM