the Rift

[PRIVATE] the angels weep.

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

She does not care that another approaches, barely even hears their graceful steps, their cloven hooves fall upon stone, gentle as the wind that used to roll over the misty mountains of the Basin. As soft as snow, the voice rings, deep yet sensitive, understanding to her even if it is only a name. Ebony auds perk, emerald eyes widening as the familiar lyrics befall her ears. A pleased yet solemn smile falls upon dark lips, pleasantries dancing through her mind of a moonlit night, silver lake shimmering beside them, flowers budding beneath their hooves, and the aroma of love spreading all throughout.

For one who's visions are so faded, this seemed to be the best of them all, the one that looked so real. For a moment she thought maybe it was real, this moment seeing the grullo dancer before her, features illuminated by her sparkling stars, shimmering before him. She lets out a squeak, voice refusing to work with her as she gazes into those earthen eyes, those understanding, wise eyes that can uncoil her, take apart all that she is, skin her down to bare bone.

The surprise and shock that was in his voice makes her want to cry more, did he expect her to be dead? Did he think she had become one of them, one of those demons that lurk above their heads? More tears fall from her eyes, staining her cheeks, falling to her vessel's fur. She tries to walk to him, legs unsteady as she makes her way towards the grullo, still sobbing profusely.

Broken lyrics fall unsteadily from her lips as she gazes at him, her emotions falling everywhere, a shooting star flickering within her universe. "C-Carnesîr?" She stutters, eyes widening as she stares at him, bottom lip trembling. The fear fades, replaced by a sudden burst of anger, brows narrowing. "You scared me so much! I thought you were dead! I thought— I thought you were one of them!" She cries, falling forward towards him, desiring his gentle touch. She wanted to make sure this wasn't one of her silly fantasies, the ones that always make her long for him and cry for endless hours.

She talks again, still in pain from the scare he had given her. "Y-you left me alone. I was alone, Carnesîr, alone and afraid." She swallows the knot that wriggles within her throat, choking on her own tears and emotions. She wants to show him her pain, how she felt through the time he left her, he scared her. "I was so afraid... I didn't know what to do..." She falls before him, if he stood where he had when he called her name.

In that moment she begins to weep, tears pooling below her upon the stone ground, reflecting the pain in her heart. It also reflects the many stars that glow around her, orbiting her bodice as though she is the center of the universe, her own star system to admire. Deeply inhaling, the girl finds herself telling her Knight things she wasn't going to tell, things that she kept under lock and key. "I— I care for you, Carnesîr, and I don't want you getting hurt. Besides, I need someone to love at the end of the day." Her laugh is gentle, awkward, hesitant, yet beautiful. Angels laugh with her, a chorus of harmonious laughter as she lays before her Knight. Without him she is a damsel forever trapped in the dragon guarded castle, doomed to die there.

And what good is she then?

"Talk talk talk."

drawing by the wonderful aeolle, table by the amazing time
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
the angels weep. - by Frost Fyre - 02-16-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: the angels weep. - by Carnesîr - 02-22-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: the angels weep. - by Frost Fyre - 02-26-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: the angels weep. - by Carnesîr - 03-06-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: the angels weep. - by Frost Fyre - 03-08-2014, 11:11 PM