the Rift

[PRIVATE] the angels weep.

Carnesîr Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
wanda

Carnesîr </style></style>

There are diamonds spilling from her eyes; liquid diamonds, opalescent droplets, staining her cinnamon cheeks and turning her orbs red and ruinous. Carnesîr's mouth opens, working without sound- poor maiden, why does she sob so? Guilt twists at his gut, as if he has caused this, but how could he, when he hardly knows her, except for a time plunged in steamy baths and pale vapor? She's stuttering at him, saying his name, letting it roll off her tongue in broken bits, and his nostrils flare, his neck arching exquisitely; yes, it is I, slender and beautiful.

"Frost Fyre," the craven king sings, his voice a symphony of doting affection and courtesy. "Why do you cry—" Vocals cut across his, hysterical cry of rage, and he leaps, leonid tail curling, dancing away from her. Who is she to yell at him so? Huyana and Lena had could, or Onni and Shadow, but not this little girl he barely knew, with her straight hips and slim bodice clasped in chocolate. Eyes slit, angry white lashes dancing together— it is rude of her to greet her courtly prince with shrieks and shouts. But, her words are sweet despite the hoarseness of her yelling; painting a tapestry of terror in the dark and fear not for herself but for him, alone in the wilds, chased by feral monsters and beasts. He is unused to this position of regalia, the elvish boy, and he finds himself liking the attention she lavishes on him, even before she steps forward, seeking his embrace.

Mouth goes dry, but he lets her; he steps forward and reaches out to scratch at her withers, gentle and preening. "Never fret," Carnesîr murmurs, his voice a soothing hymn. And she collapses beneath him, all beautiful long legs and diamond tears, and he stands, her gallant lord clad in twilight drapery, staring down at her, expression unreadable and damned curious. "I afraid too Frost... and to honest, do not you have better friends than me? We hardly know other!" He lets heave a sigh, unable to understand where this sudden concern for him came, tail twisting fretfully around his ankles.

Yet it gets worse- or better? Declarations fall from her lips, jeweled words just like her opal tears. He hardly registers them. He hears them certainly; care and love, and he nearly glares at her, baffled. Love at first sight? There was no such thing- maybe sex at first sight, that lewd sort of romance, but sex was not love, just as love was not getting fucked. The boy is distracted; he lifts his head high, kinking up his leonine tail, but he cannot deny he is pleased by this demand of him, his heart skipping in a rush of wild excitement, but then he remembers Kari, and Shadow, a dark mare in the desert was sand in her tail and mane and feathers. "Oh Frost," the elvish prince moans. "Fyre, I have a son. I have a duty to them, no matter the circumstances he was conceived..."

base table credits to tamme
art by krazie

Messages In This Thread
the angels weep. - by Frost Fyre - 02-16-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: the angels weep. - by Carnesîr - 02-22-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: the angels weep. - by Frost Fyre - 02-26-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: the angels weep. - by Carnesîr - 03-06-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: the angels weep. - by Frost Fyre - 03-08-2014, 11:11 PM