the Rift

i don't think that's how the song goes, open

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adele & Vera

Too many seasons had passed since the red and blue mare had set foot upon the threshold. Adele flicked her flaming tail, bicolored eyes taking in the sight of Frostfall's spell cast upon the land. A condescended breath fell from her light azure lips as a shiver passed throughout her coat. The snow was beautiful, yes, but an eerie silence had settled across this forest. There were no horses to be found.
The mare did not remember ever passing through the land, but it felt familiar to her. Perhaps she had spent time here in another lifetime. Or before she had lost her memory. Such events might as well be the same thing. Adele's life before this seemed nonexistent.
'You could try yelling,' Vera's voice rang through their bond, milky white eyes gazing intensely at Adele as she flew around the mare. The little dragon shimmered in the light, blending with the falling snow to look like a large clump of the frozen rain had gathered together to fall from the sky.
Adele flicked an ear to the dragon, though her eyes stayed emotionless, concentrated on the frozen area. 'I haven't even tried speaking yet,' Adele pointed out, the wide roundness of her eyes making the red and blue mare seem very innocent in the snowy landscape.
"Hello?" Adele spoke tentatively, taking a step forward and looking around eagerly. To tell the truth, she was nervous. All alone in an unknown territory..it was hard to be hopeful when the pair had gone so long without contacting any other horses. It was easy to think that any strangers would resent her appearance, though.

--

ooc: ew okay that's not the greatest post at all. open for anyone/everyone.

Messages In This Thread
i don't think that's how the song goes, open - by Adele - 02-16-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i don't think that's how the song goes, open - by Adele - 02-17-2014, 08:45 PM