the Rift

i don't think that's how the song goes, open

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis

After the run in with the darker stallion, I march ever onward, leaving the older man to his own devices. He seemed like a kind soul, but who knows what thoughts lurk within his chambers. He could easily be a killer, a machine used to slay the innocent, gifted with a reptilian bound by soul, so that his spree may continue. I could just be making all these things up, as I do quite often ever since I was separated from my herd. Adella pays no mind to me as she flies ahead, snow falling upon her back as she soars. She stops, keeping herself adrift by the beating of leathery wings, turning her head to face me, and chirping. There's more!

I perk my ears, knowing almost immediately what she speaks of. Adella pushes on, calling me through the thin silver string between us, summoning me to her. My pace quickens as I see a shimmer of brilliant blue, chocolate flowing over the mare's back. She is an equine with a brilliant, flaming mane and crystalline hooves. I let my breathe out, gasping at the brilliance of her appearance, and at the pearl-scaled lizard beside her. "Hello." I respond to her voice, releasing a warm, friendly smile. "I'm Isi." Glancing at Adella, who has begun to examine the smaller dragon, curious at the petite appearance of the pale reptile. "—and that's Adella, my bonded."

Introductions aside, I offer instead a question, rather than an answer. "Are you new to this land?" I look at her amber eyes, lost in an ocean of blue fur. I let my bi-colored eyes fall to her shimmering mane and tail, not actual hair, but rather fire, rising from her neck in blues and reds. I wonder if it burns, contemplating whether or not to ask her if it burned those who touched it, but found that may be a little rude— or odd to ask, rather.
"Words words words."

image credits
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Messages In This Thread
i don't think that's how the song goes, open - by Adele - 02-16-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i don't think that's how the song goes, open - by Isi - 02-17-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: i don't think that's how the song goes, open - by Adele - 02-17-2014, 08:45 PM