the Rift

i don't think that's how the song goes, open

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

Adele. Even if she was his aunt, they had grown up together. He remembered helping her hunt back in Isilme to feed Vera. The dragoness was a beautiful as ever. He stepped from the trees closer to her, but not to close. After all, he had changed a great deal since she had last seen him. Not to mention, he now had a hellhound at his side. Alanna padded in close, icy blue eyes shinning with the joy her bonded. He had more family alive and safe. You're alive. The words were simple, but filled with relief. He had not seen his aunt for some time, and feared she was dead like most of their family.

His attention then shifted to the other mare. He did not know her, but she had a brown dragon like Torasin had, like his Granddam had. He had never met her, but had to admire her for having a dragon. Alanna growled softly and he sent her a reassuring look. He wouldn't trade her for the world. She was his bonded in every way. She may not of been what he had planned, but she was his and he was hers. After a long pause he finally spoke. Sorry ma'am, I did not mean to stare. It's just been a long time since I have seen a brown dragon. I am Aaron, and this is Alanna. He nodded to the hellhound then who was sniffing the air around them.

Even now, months after they had returned she still checked for anyone who smelled like Sakura or Azale. His hope was slim, but they had to try. Right?

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
i don't think that's how the song goes, open - by Adele - 02-16-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i don't think that's how the song goes, open - by Aaron - 02-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: i don't think that's how the song goes, open - by Adele - 02-17-2014, 08:45 PM