the Rift

Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open]

Farkas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farkas
Like an alien, I walk this earth

Walking. It was something Farkas did not like, as the world kept showing him new impressions and things to ponder. Not that he pondered too much on things, no, he always accepted things as they were. Maybe that's why he had followed his father's scent here, without any other reasons. He liked his father, mostly because his mother held him at such a high regard. Not him though. He would never be like the Tyrant.

Blue eyes never met the sky or the surroundings, but kept a firm focus on the ground before his cream-colored hooves. He knew not what he was walking towards, only that snow and cold now guided him in this forsaken land. Something was wrong though, as he would expect to have met horses by now. And the wind carried a bad omen to his nostrils. He had to be careful, to be on his guard, as something unexpected could happen at any time.

The biggest fault with the white horse, was his eyes for details. Even when the snow covered everything in a layer of white, he stll found something to ease his heart. A rock, half covered and glittering in the low sun. He could not take his eyes of it, so he stopped and streched his neck to take a closer look. It was so beautiful. Silver veins ran through it, making the grey seem silver too. With his breath, he released it from it's icy prison and watched. The world was a beautiful place, if you just knew where to look.

He wished he could take it with him, to cherish it's beauty, but it was too big for a horse to take. So, he would leave it here, for other to cherish. With a light heart, he turned around and raised his eyes towards the sun. Trees covered most of the light, but some found it's way throught the foliage and snow. His mind wandered, his eyes fixed upon the source of light. It warmed him, as much at the sight of the silver-stone.

Messages In This Thread
Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-18-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-18-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-19-2014, 08:12 AM
RE: Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-19-2014, 02:12 PM