the Rift

Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open]

Farkas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farkas
Like an alien, I walk this earth

Who was he to say no to a command, spoken from the one he had just put in charge of his life? It pleased him though, to see a smile form in his father's face. He began to smile too, but it soon faded as darkness was mentioned. The son now looked at his father, without hesitation. "Darkness? What do you mean by darkness?"

Without waiting for an answer, as he was promised one when they reached what he hoped was safety, he began to move his heavy body. He was not a big horse yet, but as he was his father's son, he knew he still had some growing to do. On the brighter side, he still had some of the blood from his mother shining through, as he moved with a lighter step than his draft heritage should allow.

He went in the giant's step, careful not to come too close or fall behind. Sometimes he threw a glance at the sky, to see the green dragon soar upon the winds. It would be fun to fly, but he knew that horses was ment to be both wing and hornless. If that was wrong, everyone should have horns and wings and live in the skies. Personally, he had nothing against those who was different, as he was quite an oddball himself, but his father was strong and big, so he never dared to say it. No, sometimes it's better to keep your tongue in your mouth and be a man.

So he followed, as a sheep would follow it's leader.

Messages In This Thread
Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-18-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-18-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-19-2014, 08:12 AM
RE: Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-19-2014, 02:12 PM