the Rift

[OPEN] give a little back

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
When the day is blue, I'll sit around wondering about you

A quick yip alerted her that she was no longer alone and she opened her eyes in time to see that she was being greeted by a familiar unicorn and a… well, it didn’t quite look like a fox. But that was the only term that she could think of that was remotely close. Whatever it – no, she – was, she was absolutely lovely. A beautiful pair, no less so because of their dream-like surroundings.

Given more time to daydream, she might have taken the moment to wonder what her own companion might look like – but she was being spoken to and she was rather happy to hear that in addition to recognizing the mare, she was recognized too! It always felt nice to be remembered and a bright smile was quick to take over her features. “I remember! You’re the one that can heal by melody. Such a fascinating power, if you don't mind me saying.” The idea had stuck with her, it had seemed so strange and wonderful at the same time. Alysanne was so used to two basic types of healings – with plants and just plain magic – that she had not even thought about the idea that there might be other methods.

She thought back to the meeting and who had introduced themselves. “It’s Lena, right?” Normally she was pretty good with names – finding them to be important enough to take note of – but there was always the chance she got them mixed up. So she rather hoped she had not, of course, as that would be very embarrassing! “I’m Alysanne, sorry I didn’t get around to introducing myself last time.” Normally it was something she did straight away, but it just had not been the first thing to pop into her mind on that day. There had been a lot going on and, as polite as it would have been to introduce herself, she had not wanted to take the focus away from Resplendence and what she gathered them together for.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you officially – and you, Imogen.” She smiled brightly at the pretty fox-like creature. She seemed to be coming across more and more companions lately, though she imagined her chances were increased slightly now that almost everyone was all crammed into the same relative spots instead of spread out across Helovia. And still there was so much she did not know about them - she could only hope she would not accidentally do something to insult anyone. Shifting just slightly on her spot, conscious of the fact that this particular spot was getting more nutrients than she planned but not thinking it would cause any harm, she decided it wouldn't hurt to give into her curiosity a little bit. “What part of Helovia are you two from before our little... vacation underground?” Her smile twisted slightly as she found probably the kindest way of phrasing their situation.

@[Lena]

Come back to me, my darling
original html by rottie
picture credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
give a little back - by Alysanne - 02-18-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: give a little back - by Lena - 02-20-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: give a little back - by Alysanne - 02-21-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: give a little back - by Lena - 02-23-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: give a little back - by Alysanne - 02-26-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: give a little back - by Lena - 03-02-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: give a little back - by Alysanne - 03-11-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: give a little back - by Lena - 03-13-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: give a little back - by Alysanne - 03-24-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: give a little back - by Lena - 03-30-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: give a little back - by Alysanne - 04-01-2014, 10:58 AM