the Rift

the new arrival of something wonderful

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

Mirage’s reply seemed to be sufficient enough to convince the mare of her honesty, and the charcoal one smiled softly at her eager change of pace, her open enthusiasm for wanting to join the Qian, meet her kin. The little shadow stepped forth, proffering her maw to the maiden, meaning to kindly touch upon her shoulder in an exchange of breaths, a trade of scents, so that she might know the mare’s scent amongst many others, and also so that her own scent might mark the mare as one of the Qian. It was a fairly common method of identifying one’s kin, and would aid the other maiden in future, Mirage hoped, should she mention her association with the shadowy leader of the group.

“The Qian would be glad to welcome you, Shirah. I often linger amongst the tall timbers of the Deep Forest; my call for a meet will resonate through there soon, keep your ears sharp.” She spoke warmly, hoping the mare who seemed prone to change her mind on the whim of a breeze had not already lost interest in the group. “You are still welcome to wander to a herdland of course, my brothers reside at the Foothills, and would be glad to offer their protective gaze over their fellow – they are hard to miss.”

Messages In This Thread
the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-04-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-06-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-07-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-29-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Mirage - 07-02-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 07-02-2012, 06:53 PM