the Rift

the new arrival of something wonderful

Shirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Shirah
the true side

The gentle chocolate one had stood there waiting. She was easily accepted into this new family of hers and she had already felt so loved. Shirah allowed Mirage to close their distance even further. Each of their scents colliding. The mustang mare gently did as Mirage and gathered in the black ones strong scent. She would surely never forget the mare and her bonded. "A meeting soon? I shall arrive, unless I'm dead." making a small joke she shook her white mane and gave a nicker.

"The Windtossed Foothills sound nice, I must give the place a visit, I hope to meet your family. Should I address myself as part of the Qian? Or would they, perhaps, know?" curious statements. There was never such a thing as a dumb question but sometimes she sure felt ignorant. Although through the feelings she smiled politely and held her tounge waiting for an answer.

Soon they would be on their own ways, only to meet again. So a short goodbye would do for now. "See you soon." turning her way to travel for the Foothills the mare picked her pace to a good canter. Green eyes obsorbing in all the scereny and what daylight she had left. Silky white hair flicking in the white like a graceful sailing flag. Her cream hooves parted the dirt in manners that left an obvious trail.
'A family atlast.'

[ooc- thought i'd wrap it up(: lol]

Messages In This Thread
the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-04-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-06-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-07-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-29-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 07-02-2012, 06:53 PM