the Rift

the new arrival of something wonderful

Shirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Shirah
the true side

'Sorry.' I remember hearing him say. What a foolish horse of me to believe him from the beginning. I'll never find love if I keep this up. Maybe I'm just too vulnerable, they think I'll never find out.
It's sad, how less mature stallions are from the mares. Or maybe thats just where I'm from. I mean look at this place. The summer heat seems to beat through the trees with the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen. It almost seems magical the way it looks. As the sun above me cast my shadow between the trees, my shadow is broken and cracked. Maybe like my heart. No I can't think like that. 'Be happy, never let the foulness of life get to you.' mother said.

I heightened my posture as I slipped deeper into the mysterious wonderland. "Home.." my calm angelic voice blistering through the dead silence. The greenery of the forest seemed to soak in my vocals as the echoing stopped. Funny how the paths were beat down almost as if there was living here, funny how I could smell all the creatures, more than equines at that, but yet no one had shown their face. I'm a stranger on their lands, shouldn't they come running in greeting or threat to retreat?

The two ovals I see out of twitched from side to side scanning curiously. Their green colors constantly shivering from light green to darker. The heat was getting to me. I could feel a thin line of sweat break loose through the flanks of my body. My lean body in great shape, I was ready to flee and fight if needed, but fighting was not good. If something couldn't be settled then you are just way to immature.

Messages In This Thread
the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-04-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-06-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-07-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-29-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 07-02-2012, 06:53 PM