the Rift

the new arrival of something wonderful

Shirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Shirah
the true side

Like I thought it wasn't long for someone to appear. Startled me alot although, I felt a bit annoyed but at the same time so glad someone was there. My ears perked forward and my head shot up as I seen a black being form in the trees. Magic wasn't something I was used to seeing and this girl here had some. Interested eyes settled upon her and the dragon atop her back. I smiled as she dipped her head in greeting. I realized there was some space between us and as I was about to close it I realized maybe she wasn't the type to be crowed. So I respectfully stayed in place. I could feel nice vibes coming from the mare so I had no need to stand tensely.

I released my muscles and continued to sing with her joyful spirit, "Its so nice to see someone after so long, I'd be more than happy to accompany you on a search to a new home if you need a friend?" once again a smile was given through my lips. The warm sun happened to settle on me and gave me some more enthusiasm of kindness. "Not to seem nosy, but that is a beautiful creature you have there, mind if I get a closer look to your friend?" asking politely stretching my neck out to smell of the reptile. It was a fascinating thing to me, truly it was.

Messages In This Thread
the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-04-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-06-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-07-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 06-29-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: the new arrival of something wonderful - by Shirah - 07-02-2012, 06:53 PM