the Rift

[OPEN] born and raised in rain

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
Shadows squeeze tight ‘round the lightning maiden’s flanks, choking the air from her lungs as cloven hooves tread onward. Downy plumes sweep gently down the cavern’s walls as she moves, wings unfurled to half-mast so the spines of her feathers might serve to help her navigate these cryptic reaches. Tasseled tail sways idly in her wake–either in uncertainty or zeal; perhaps it is both. She is eager to discover what lies within the dusk that swallows these warrens whole, where the living seek asylum as a chorus of refugees, though she is equally fearful of what she might find; is it not the darkness they came here to escape, afterall?

Wiry limbs probe the shade as she dares to venture deeper into the womb of darkness, muzzle poked out as steely eyes strain for some semblance of light in the fathomless abyss–black as the wolf’s mouth. The effort is, of course, in vain; even as a cluster of organic light manifests in the air before her muzzle, practically singing the bristles of her whiskers as it crackles in a haphazard, high voltage knot, her gaze fails to penetrate the unyielding mantle for more than what seems to be a few feet. The creatures radiates a halo of white light that illuminates the surrounding cavern walls, leaving what lies ahead shrouded in mystery. A scowl settles over her features as she tips her muzzle upward, a puff of air bursting from her nostrils as a sort of timidity overcomes her, staring into the blackness that seemed to radiate as does a beam of light, staring into her.

She hears the soft padding of hooves stirring dust; ears flick forward. Dread brews in her gut, building like a cold sweat as she imagines for a moment a familiar figure emerging from the nothingness; Cirrus? she pines, the name bristling on the tip of her tongue, uttered in a soft whisper. Slender ears press back onto her the crest of her neck, brows knitting as she imagines those electric eyes of her’s and their cold accusation, fearful of the prospect of it actually being her sister–what is she had fallen victim to the darkness? What if she was one of those things?
With neck erect on broad shoulders she challenges the abyss with a high voltage stare, prepared for the worst, though hoping for anything but.
My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
born and raised in rain - by Azulee - 02-18-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: born and raised in rain - by Marco - 02-21-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: born and raised in rain - by Azulee - 03-04-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: born and raised in rain - by Marco - 03-06-2014, 08:46 PM